some tues pics...

robmd1

Avid Member
took a few pics today heres a couple of little nosy be's...
outsideppics8-08-09025-1.jpg

2ndnosy be
outsideppics8-08-09031-3.jpg

this is my ambilobe from todd his name is "#2"..
outsideppics8-08-09007-2.jpg

outsideppics8-08-09009-2.jpg

next is my male ambanja i got from Kent hes gettin there still waitin on the color...
outsideppics8-08-09016-2.jpg

All of them look great dude babies are real cute when young and #2 looks like he has a lot of potential for color :)

opps got knocked offline had two more..
outsideppics8-08-09048.jpg

outsideppics8-08-09049-1.jpg

my hannibal male was in no mood for pics just tryen to bite me so no pics of him today... thanks for looking...

awsome pics rob:cool:

the male ambanja i feel is gonna b a real looker:cool:

and everyone looks great.....

Bokazar surprised me with the black on his bars....they look INTENSE!!!

awsome pics rob:cool:

the male ambanja i feel is gonna b a real looker:cool:

and everyone looks great.....

Bokazar surprised me with the black on his bars....they look INTENSE!!!

yeah i took him out of his cage he was light colored but took him out he went dark an just sat lookinin to the sky for birds...

Great Ambanja's! I wish that little male would pick up some color quicker but at least we know what his older brother looks like. :) Bokazar's smokin!

Great Ambanja's! I wish that little male would pick up some color quicker but at least we know what his older brother looks like. :) Bokazar's smokin!

thanks kent he will get there, the sisters are lookin sweet..an bokazar is just amazing me how he turning out.. I LOVE AMBANJA'S....

LOL Well i been tryen to get a decent pic of my hannibal male but always come out dark cause he hates people he hates cameras basically he hates everything... I waited this morning for the lights to come on opened the door an took a pic got a second one but he moved so it was blurr, oh well i got one he is also goin to be a sweet ambanja..
outsideppics8-08-09062.jpg

HES GOT PURPLE......

Back
Top Bottom