Southern Ontario

I have two Rudis in Windsor

two Rudis? as in side strips? where at in windsor?
there is a place 2 minutes from me with 2 rudis'

We are located in Stratford as well. We have a few hundred from several species.

Drew

i know you guys are!, lol i called you today to see what you guys had available other than pardalis and calyptratus

and mike i know your in the 519 too. do you guys ever come down this neck of the woods?

oh no way. when did you go? i went to KPS the other day, my gf was looking at them, the smaller guy had a swollen eye at the time, but i left note to put some turtle eye drops in, i called the next day and jen (the owner) said all was well. i live in tecumseh town. you should pm me

They were given to me. That's where They got them I guess. Why don't you come by. I got some other critters. A baby boa, ball python and tortoise.

what do you mean they were given to you? how long ago was this? i was there like last friday. anyways, yeah man i would for sure come check out your critters, im bugged out about snakes though, lol maybe you could help me change this. are the rudis the only chams you have? feel free to come check out mine too. pm, and ill give you my msn

a few hundred? whoa!!! i was in stratford yesterday at a buck and doe, i live in woodstock, dont have a cham yet bt when i sell off my saltwater aquarium im gunna get one

Back
Top Bottom