Spotting a Happy vs. Stressed Chameleon - reading the signs

My veiled cham who is 4 months old seems to be happy in his 4 ft tall terrarium.Around 9am each morning when he wakes up I turn his lights on and he starts moving around. He then starts to explore his 32 sq ft enclosure that has approx. 25 feet of driftwood vines and wood peices to climb.He often comes to the front door when he sees me and when I open the door he wants to come on my arm.For the first 3 weeks he greeted me with open mouth and hisses. His natural enjoyment of coming out on someone's arm is the result of the girl taking care of him at the pet shop was taking him out at least 10 times per day since he was a baby.He seems quite happy since he has resumed doing this.He eats insects,salad and fruits.Here are 2 photos,one of my ccham and one of the terrarium.Please let me know if his color means satisfied or happy
20191206_165927.jpg

Attachments

• 20191208_083206.jpg
    20191208_083206.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 100
My veiled cham who is 4 months old seems to be happy in his 4 ft tall terrarium.Around 9am each morning when he wakes up I turn his lights on and he starts moving around. He then starts to explore his 32 sq ft enclosure that has approx. 25 feet of driftwood vines and wood peices to climb.He often comes to the front door when he sees me and when I open the door he wants to come on my arm.For the first 3 weeks he greeted me with open mouth and hisses. His natural enjoyment of coming out on someone's arm is the result of the girl taking care of him at the pet shop was taking him out at least 10 times per day since he was a baby.He seems quite happy since he has resumed doing this.He eats insects,salad and fruits.Here are 2 photos,one of my ccham and one of the terrarium.Please let me know if his color means satisfied or happyView attachment 253225
This thread is a few years old, start your own thread.

Back
Top Bottom