Starburst My Panther

Took this last night. Had to post it because it was amazing. Never seen him like this before.

a02c3fa4.jpg

He is amazing - if you want to see more of his blues I noticed that when I took my Veiled outside in a blue plastic laundry basket for some real sun he gets some good blue stripes and since I got it it's like he learnt the colour and gets blue stripes inside now too. I reckon a Panther of Starbursts pedigree could taste the rainbow real crazy if you 'trained' him with some bright primary colours as backgrounds......

He is amazing - if you want to see more of his blues I noticed that when I took my Veiled outside in a blue plastic laundry basket for some real sun he gets some good blue stripes and since I got it it's like he learnt the colour and gets blue stripes inside now too. I reckon a Panther of Starbursts pedigree could taste the rainbow real crazy if you 'trained' him with some bright primary colours as backgrounds......

Lmao! That's a joke, right?
Thanks everyone. :)

New pic

Enjoy guys! He got mad when I took him out yesterday. First sign of aggression ever. That being said look at him. lol. I think he is trying to build a fan base.

c914cee3.jpg

You scored by accidently getting him. I would get that guy a special gf.

No accident it was destiny, yeah right. lol. I should actually be expecting a clutch from him and one of my Ambi's females this month. I'm excited. I'm torn if I should breed my other female to him as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom