Starting To See A Little Turquoise

MCSEB

So I let Reptar roam through my bed for a little and when I picked him up, I saw a little bit of turquoise on his stomach. This is pretty cool!! He's about 5 months old right now.

Instagramreptar_zpsb502f446.jpg
[/IMG]

Five months! Dang :eek:

Mine is five months old and he is just pale green still, like a baby.

Beautiful chameleon! :D

Five months! Dang :eek:

Mine is five months old and he is just pale green still, like a baby.

Beautiful chameleon! :D

Hey Jimmy!!
Thank you so much man haha. I'm surprised he's getting his colors this early. Don't worry just be patient and you'll see your chameleons colors soon :p

:eek:HOLY CRAP that is one beautiful chameleon! Can't belive it! Mine is about 5 months and he's still green like a little wittle baby! Nice cham man!:D

this was my veiled 2 sheds ago,
felt like some turquoise.

Attachments

• 20121227_134512.jpg
    20121227_134512.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 159
Hey Jimmy!!
Thank you so much man haha. I'm surprised he's getting his colors this early. Don't worry just be patient and you'll see your chameleons colors soon :p

You're welcome! Hope to see more pics of your little dude soon :D

Mine is shedding frequently so I bet I will see his true colors.

HOT DAMN! That is very turquoise. Your cham must be jealous of those nosy be's he keeps hearing about so he turned blue

yeah, thanks.
this most recent shed seemed to show bigger yellows,
so who knows, other than whatever he ends up...
i loves him!

p.s. i luv his pj's too!

:eek:HOLY CRAP that is one beautiful chameleon! Can't belive it! Mine is about 5 months and he's still green like a little wittle baby! Nice cham man!:D

Hey thank you so much! I'm really happy with the way he's looking so far. Don't worry, your chameleon will begin to show colors as he starts to get older. Just be patient :p

Dude what the hell?!? WOWWWWWW!!! My chameleon is supposed to be shedding in about 2-2 and a half more months according to the breeder I got him off of. He's already shed twice. I'm in love with your chameleon though. Seriously I want those colors on mine! I love blue :p

You're welcome! Hope to see more pics of your little dude soon :D

Mine is shedding frequently so I bet I will see his true colors.

HOT DAMN! That is very turquoise. Your cham must be jealous of those nosy be's he keeps hearing about so he turned blue

YESS I AGREE! Thank you so much! I'll definitely be posting. I also post videos on youtube of my chameleon if you're interested. www.youtube.com/user/sebschameleons click on the videos section and you can see all my videos there

The butterworts you feed him, are those the same one that came with the Cham? Cuz I tried feeding my Cham the butterworts and she doesn't care for them.

The butterworts you feed him, are those the same one that came with the Cham? Cuz I tried feeding my Cham the butterworts and she doesn't care for them.

Yes. He hasn't eaten them lately though. In total he has probably ate 4-5. I have them in the cage roaming and he sees them but he's not interested. I guess you keep trying or if not switch up.

Haha, hey Seb, still doing your Youtube channel eh?......where's the new video then hahaha if you're allowed to do that I can say anyone who likes looking at videos of lizards should also check out my channel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q782zBPnMzA&list=UUAfRQzxDvwxAghCmLyLhopw&index=71

:D

David, hey!!
My bad man, I haven't had too much time to make a new video. I mean nothing interesting really has happened but I'll try to shoot a couple over the weekend. I just started the gym 2 weeks ago and this weekend I was extremely sore, so I had to recover. Other than that, we're great! I'll keep you all posted with Reptar :)

David, hey!!
My bad man, I haven't had too much time to make a new video. I mean nothing interesting really has happened but I'll try to shoot a couple over the weekend. I just started the gym 2 weeks ago and this weekend I was extremely sore, so I had to recover. Other than that, we're great! I'll keep you all posted with Reptar :)
Lol, no rush man, we all have stuff to do.......I haven't made a good cham video in ages hahahahah

Question

I'm new to the site and is about to purchase a veiled chameleon. And my question is do all veiled chameleons start off green and then as they get older the start to get colors? or do some veiled chameleon just stay green with no design and color?

I'm new to the site and is about to purchase a veiled chameleon. And my question is do all veiled chameleons start off green and then as they get older the start to get colors? or do some veiled chameleon just stay green with no design and color?

Hello!! Welcome to the forum. That's awesome to hear that you are getting yourself your very first chameleon. Babies and juveniles really don't get any colors. It's pretty rare for a juvenile to get colors but it can happen when they're entering their adult stage. I really don't know too much about colors and stuff. All I know I think is they could start getting their colors from 12 months and on after shedding of course. My veiled chameleon has a bloodline of turquoise with a little bit of yellow so when as he gets older and sheds, he's going to begin to show some turquoise which is pretty cool. I think veiled chameleons primary colors are green. I don't think they could change from green to another color besides brown but they can have a mix of colors with the green. Like my little guy is green and sometimes shows turquoise other times he does green and a little bit of brown. I hope this helps and if anybody else could add a few more things or correct me if I am wrong with something, that would be much appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom