Stripes in eyes

CharlieCharmingo

Avid Member
So Tony and I have recently moved into a home with a nice front yard and tons of plants for him to hangout in. He likes exploring it and being outside. Sometimes he has faint stripes in his eyes, stripes I have only saw once fully visible. But today he got them in a very defined way and they are also on his mouth. All fine and good but then he started walking funny. Not like sickly funny and not the back and forth thing, but kind of like a robot. I'm wondering is there something bothering him? Or is he just really excited about being outside so often now?

This is far fetched but could it be my dress? It has flowers and stuff on it. My old chameleon Charlie when I first got him used to nip at the flowers whenever I wasn't wearing it then go about his business. I thought that was just a unique him thing, but now I feel doubtful. Any opinions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 96
So Tony and I have recently moved into a home with a nice front yard and tons of plants for him to hangout in. He likes exploring it and being outside. Sometimes he has faint stripes in his eyes, stripes I have only saw once fully visible. But today he got them in a very defined way and they are also on his mouth. All fine and good but then he started walking funny. Not like sickly funny and not the back and forth thing, but kind of like a robot. I'm wondering is there something bothering him? Or is he just really excited about being outside so often now?

This is far fetched but could it be my dress? It has flowers and stuff on it. My old chameleon Charlie when I first got him used to nip at the flowers whenever I wasn't wearing it then go about his business. I thought that was just a unique him thing, but now I feel doubtful. Any opinions?
honestly i dont see a thing wrong with him! Those striping's around the eyes can come more prominent at times and its just his coloring!My nosy be has red stripes around his eyes that will get more red sometimes! Also your boy is beautifull

Thank you!
Mine has had that coloration before but with the same behavior. But now I got scared because he turned like that again, and started behaving strangely. He started walking very fast and moving like a robot. Does yours do that too?

Thank you!
Mine has had that coloration before but with the same behavior. But now I got scared because he turned like that again, and started behaving strangely. He started walking very fast and moving like a robot. Does yours do that too?
my only guess without seeing a video of it could maybe be the color of your dress. I don't know about panthers but my veiled todo hates the color red and will fire up so maybe your dress is brightly colored and he is getting fired up from it, but my panther nosy be jacks eyes definitely get more red stripe coloration when hes fired up

my only guess without seeing a video of it could maybe be the color of your dress. I don't know about panthers but my veiled todo hates the color red and will fire up so maybe your dress is brightly colored and he is getting fired up from it, but my panther nosy be jacks eyes definitely get more red stripe coloration when hes fired up
also the robot thing you're talking about may be him "stick walking", chameleons will sway back and forth sometimes when they walk to try to imitate a stick, also i just realized youre not the one wearing the dress so i apologize for the comment on that lol but that will apply to the OP

Hello! I spoke to an expert who told me my chameleon was courting. He sent me a video of one, which was exactly what mine was doing. I thought it was a good idea to post this here(-:

Back
Top Bottom