Surprise clutch

rafael

hi guy so i woke up this morning and found this on her cage, i already knew she had eggs in her so i placed the laying bin for her like the last time but she ignored the laying bin and placed the eggs as you can see in the picture the last time she placed the eggs in the bin this time was different she wasn't digging all day like in the last time i checked her over night and she was sleeping my concern is could that be like a egg bound or she just placed the eggs there because she felt like it i wasn't expecting the eggs till next month or so . plz plz tell me is there something wrong ???????? and i dont have the sand and dirt i use for the eggs so im going to keep them all day today in the cage misting and all pls help
IMG_20140501_103524649.jpg

If the eggs are fertile pick them up and incubate them. I have a cham do that with the eggs and they hatched just fine. Is this a retained clutch? how does the number she laid compare with what she laid last time? Just be aware my girl did this over 3 days. Every time I thought she was done I found more eggs.

Let me know how it goes.

last time she placed 40 now they are 14 i placed her out of her cage and digged them out and i placed her once again in her cage but she is still diggin guess she is not done :O she wont eat so i guess she is not done yet

Back
Top Bottom