T5 pro Arcadia 6%

liamcupra

Hello I’ve just purchased T5 Arcadia 6% uvb for my chameleon and it’s going to sit on a mesh roof would this give out enough uvb?

Attachments

• 5CB8FDE2-FB8E-4206-B12B-3D207DE988A8.jpeg
    5CB8FDE2-FB8E-4206-B12B-3D207DE988A8.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 67
Hello I’ve just purchased T5 Arcadia 6% uvb for my chameleon and it’s going to sit on a mesh roof would this give out enough uvb?

Yes I would believe so. I would just make sure you have a couple levels of branches no higher than about 6” from the top. I would assume it’s a new bulb? What reflector/fixture are you using? That will make a difference too.

Also are you leaving the setup with the cham in it on the ground like that?
Are you using live plants?
Lastly, I would be weary of the water fountain leaves you’re using. Can easily turn into a bacteria breeding ground unless you clean it every day. Most of us just do misting sessions instead.

What kind of cham are you keeping? Sorry for a triple reply but be careful if it’s a male veiled. You’ll want to take some more things into consideration partially due to the height of their cask as an adult.

What kind of cham are you keeping? Sorry for a triple reply but be careful if it’s a male veiled. You’ll want to take some more things into consideration partially due to the height of their cask as an adult.
Hello it’s a female noseyB panther

Hello it’s a female noseyB panther

Okay great. I’m sure I’m not the only person that would love to see some pics of your lovely lady.

As far as uvb goes just use the 6% on top of the cage if that’s the easiest for you.

Do you have knowledge of how to take care of a female cham? Not trying to be rude or condescending here, just making sure you know how to take care of her so you don’t end up with a sick cham

It’s a rescued Cham so it’s currently in the vets having a blood test and xrays at the moment no don’t feel like that lol apparently the vet 80% sure it’s got fluid retention - apparently it has a fluid sac her belly so we are waiting for blood results to confirm everything should be back in a few days

It’s a rescued Cham so it’s currently in the vets having a blood test and xrays at the moment no don’t feel like that lol apparently the vet 80% sure it’s got fluid retention - apparently it has a fluid sac her belly so we are waiting for blood results to confirm everything should be back in a few days

Let us know what happens. If she makes it and you hang on to her there’s some very vital information that you will need to know to keep her healthy and recover properly. Best of luck to you and your lil lady.

Do they normally die etc from having fluid sacs in there body’s? I’m just hoping so much she’s fine but all will be told from the blood results

Back
Top Bottom