Tessy Female Jackson having babies Pics

babies

Awesome thanks for the info. My wife wont believe that the female will take possibly up to 5-7 months. I had to print this out. Heh. My son is also taking an interest and so I let him read (hes 8 and Im trying to give him incentives to teach him why reading is really needed) any helpful articles I catch on here.

Would you also say the same rules apply for the baby Panthers as well ? We just purchased one at a reptile show.

Awesome thanks for the info. My wife wont believe that the female will take possibly up to 5-7 months. I had to print this out. Heh. My son is also taking an interest and so I let him read (hes 8 and Im trying to give him incentives to teach him why reading is really needed) any helpful articles I catch on here.

Would you also say the same rules apply for the baby Panthers as well ? We just purchased one at a reptile show.

For the most part they do as far as needing to make sure they are well hydrated and are very susceptible to dehydration but they like it a little hotter and do not require as much humidity and also require more supplements.

Also here is a really good care sheet on Jacksons. https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/hoj/634-montane-chameleon-care-info.html

Back
Top Bottom