The big dripper

You cannot go wrong in getting the Mistking system. I got it and it is now misting my three cages with two Adult Jacksons and 10 babies. After getting it I cannot imagine myself without it. It really does save so much hassle and time.

Yep that's the one. You have an option of 220 v. If you choose it you might consider more nozzles and t connections if you want to supply more than one viv as it comes with only one nozzle. Also consider the water supply where you live. Will nozzle clog up? We have soft water so there is not a problem. Aquazamp is another make that people here like but I haven't used it.

Yep that's the one. You have an option of 220 v. If you choose it you might consider more nozzles and t connections if you want to supply more than one viv as it comes with only one nozzle. Also consider the water supply where you live. Will nozzle clog up? We have soft water so there is not a problem. Aquazamp is another make that people here like but I haven't used it.

Just been looking on vivarium land which is in poland works out for the same kit around £100 the only difference is the timer is not a mist king timer its slightly bigger and that should be the 220v and they sell extra nozzles for a few £s each by the looks of it will see if I can get it elsewhere too what do you have as you reservoir it says you can upragde your nozzle is that just different styles im guessing sorry it took a while to reply I have a cricket loose in the front room and been chasing it round lol

My first stalker LOL I was just looking on their website I saw a post on another forum about it coming to the uk but that thread was written on about a week ago and he was still waiting for the goods and had a look at there distributors and there is only other companies in canada now lol gonna have a look see if i can find it somewhere too now .

And how do you manage without drainage lol.

Let me draw your attention to a UK website that will be stocking Mistking within the next few weeks!

www.junglefrog.co.uk/jcms/

There just starting up, and are in reciept of an order from Mistking at the moment. So not long now!!!! :D

Let me draw your attention to a UK website that will be stocking Mistking within the next few weeks!

There just starting up, and are in reciept of an order from Mistking at the moment. So not long now!!!! :D

I did see them on another forum and had a look but was just following the thread am hoping to see that they have them in just waiting will be one of the last things I buy so hopefully they will have them buy then lol but as a last resort I have that option there

Thankyou

That is the site I've been watching. A 5gal food grade bucket with a lid is what I use for reservoir. Timer set for 1.5 mins 4 times a day. If it is being sold with a different timer I'm sure mistking would have approved it. The pump is quite heavy so watch your postage. Polish site sounds good.

That is the site I've been watching. A 5gal food grade bucket with a lid is what I use for reservoir. Timer set for 1.5 mins 4 times a day. If it is being sold with a different timer I'm sure mistking would have approved it. The pump is quite heavy so watch your postage. Polish site sounds good.

There saying the "seconds timer" is European 2 pin style, so a 2 pin adaptor plug will be required!

I did see them on another forum and had a look but was just following the thread am hoping to see that they have them in just waiting will be one of the last things I buy so hopefully they will have them buy then lol but as a last resort I have that option there

Thankyou

Can't wait to see them up and running, should save us Brits a lot of hassel! (now if only someone would stock a decent viv controller in the UK!!!!) :D

Can't wait to see them up and running, should save us Brits a lot of hassel! (now if only someone would stock a decent viv controller in the UK!!!!) :D

LOL thats true but if someone would stock something other than cages as I have heard it is very hard to keep humidity up and temps up too in our climate what do you use as i am going for a wooden viv and hope it doesnt get ruined by humid conditions

LOL thats true but if someone would stock something other than cages as I have heard it is very hard to keep humidity up and temps up too in our climate what do you use as i am going for a wooden viv and hope it doesnt get ruined by humid conditions

A wooden viv is great, (cover it with marine varnish) as this helps with rot and UV deteroation. As long as you incorporate plenty of ventalation (plastic/mesh) You can't go far wrong!

Thankyou both for the advice where would you get marine varnish from I have learnt so much since this morning than i have in the past few days i am looking at using some sealent around the edges so i guess the best thing would be to varnish first then seal it after I really cant wait till I can go and get what I need but the annoying thing is I know its gonna take time to get it all together and get everything just so for the cham

Just had alook the timer that was on that website is the timer in the picture you put on my other thread the larger silver one so I guess it is just the european mistking timer

Just had alook the timer that was on that website is the timer in the picture you put on my other thread the larger silver one so I guess it is just the european mistking timer
S
473b78bb.jpg

This is it. Needed an adaptor.

Yeah thats the one Im slowly getting to learn what I need think I have my needs and plan all sorted now so should be ok the only thing I do need to work out is what im going to put in it now lol are allof yours live plants I see you have some exo terra vines if im correct

Yeah thats the one Im slowly getting to learn what I need think I have my needs and plan all sorted now so should be ok the only thing I do need to work out is what im going to put in it now lol are allof yours live plants I see you have some exo terra vines if im correct

I have a large ficus. A large piece of wood from the beach. Exoterra vines. Lots of long strands of ivy from Dunelm Mill ( artificial) from Dunelm Mill. The more live plants the better humidity. There is a list of safe plants on here somewhere. A lot use pothus , which is also known as devils ivy.

I have just found the plants that can be used there is a section for plants in the resources tab at the top just been having a look it says the pothos is high in oxolates which isnt good for chams but it does say if they eat it often and to remove if they do so I will just have a llok through there found a couple that arent toxic at all just goona keep reading though that now
Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom