The First Baby Cresteds have hatched!

Julirs

I checked this morning, and found these two! These are from my red orange breeding pair, and the eggs were pretty dented when I found them. Right under 70 days incubation.

I am pretty excited about this dark guy!
DSCN8784.jpg

This one appears to be shedding right out of the egg?
DSCN8785.jpg

And both of them:
DSCN8786.jpg

Nice! One of my geckos hatch today too! Hey Julirs, where did you get that coarse vermiculite?

Those are just too cute. I would love a crestie but somehow doubt it will ever happen. Congratulations!!

Congrats Juli! Do you think the darker one may turn out to be a Halloween Harlequin? It looks amazing! I can't wait till Buffie is big enough to breed as I would love to have baby cresties running around! :D Maybe next year I will be posting pics of my first ever hatchlings!

oh laurie comments like this make me want to give you a creted gecko. hmmmm

I agree - Laurie should definitely get a crestie! Trouble is, they are also addictive like chameleons, lol! I thought I could just have one crestie, but no! :eek: Now I have 2 and would have more if I had the space! Cresties ae so sweet, I just love my two, even the bitey Miss Buffie - she is too adorable and it's just too easy to forgive her!:D

Yay! Laurie gets a Crestie. :D I am waiting on my first two to hatch! :D :D :D They have been incubating since April 25th, can't wait for them to hatch. LOVING the first little guy, he is really dark and PRETTY! Can't wait to see him or her as an adult.

Laurie shall get a crested gecko as I have eggs running out of my ears here!

I have the same problem with eggs and babies. I was just saying a few months ago "wow we don't have many cresteds this year" . After a count last night we have 23 babies and double that in eggs ready to hatch over the next 4 months. They sure can produce when they get going.

Looks like Laurie will be getting at least two ...

NICE! I love them both. Any updates on the first two? I felt my eggs today and they feel a bit soft, have any ideas how many days i'll be waiting until I see a baby from your experience? :D

Back
Top Bottom