The Great Grand Babies First Shed

Teeny weeny shedding - I love it! Jann, as usual, your pictures are a joy to look through. The babies are looking great. Always nice to see Luie and Camille pictures - they were beautiful chameleons.

Deb

I can't stand the cuteness!! I look at your pictures and I think...I bet I have room for another enclosure, a little girl sure would be nice. :D :D

Thank you Bonnie! The little girls are just so sweet and they need a kind and loving home too. I have an extremely friendly little girl at my house that just loves to be held. ;)

Wow! Wonderful pics! And of course even more wonderful chams! Oh they are sooo cute!
The grandparents are fascinating!
I can just congratulate to all of them! I wish them a long, happy and healthy life!!!

Thank you so much Zsofi for all the nice comments about the babies and Luie and Camille.

Teeny weeny shedding - I love it! Jann, as usual, your pictures are a joy to look through. The babies are looking great. Always nice to see Luie and Camille pictures - they were beautiful chameleons.

Deb

Thank you for the compliments Deb. Having the great grand's has really brought back some fond memories of Luie and Camille.

I love seeing these little ones grow - they must be the most popular babies on here right now! :D

Thank you Michelle! I'm hoping that everyone will love them and want to give them a good home. ;)

Back
Top Bottom