The official chameleon pumpkin thread!!!

Thanks for the compliments! The idea had ran through my head before I saw this thread, but didn't think I could pull it off. Thanks sdheli420 for the inspiration! Wouldn't have attempted it without seeing yours! Oh, if you search "jackson chameleon" on google, you'll see the pic I used as inspiration not to far down. Can't wait to see some others!

hahaha nice!! ya i knew i recognized the pic (that goes to say your skills are quite good!!!) cant wait to see some others!! my next may just bee the toungue shot!!:D:D

Ooh the pressure... my entire school is pressuring me to come up with an amazing terrifying look for halloween, I'm COMPLETELY out of mortician's wax and it would take weeks to order it, I can get liquid latex and more blood but that's it, I know some home recipes but I'm thinking of doing a mixture of Petrilude on youtube's unzipped look, a half stitched, half ripped open mouth with exposed muscles and teeth, a gash in the forehead, and maybe a gouged out eyeball.

Ooh the pressure... my entire school is pressuring me to come up with an amazing terrifying look for halloween, I'm COMPLETELY out of mortician's wax and it would take weeks to order it, I can get liquid latex and more blood but that's it, I know some home recipes but I'm thinking of doing a mixture of Petrilude on youtube's unzipped look, a half stitched, half ripped open mouth with exposed muscles and teeth, a gash in the forehead, and maybe a gouged out eyeball.

nice, and eeeewww gross, lol....so lets see your try at a pumpkin!! a chameleon pumpkin that is.. :D

so i made another one out of the small pumpkin i had..will do one more as well, this is the ole' toungue shot!

hoj add yours to this thread!! :D

only a few days left hurry!! i want to see your creations!!!!:D :D :D

Attachments

• CIMG0573.jpg
    CIMG0573.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 177
  • CIMG0567.jpg
    CIMG0567.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 245
  • CIMG0569.jpg
    CIMG0569.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 176
  • CIMG0570.jpg
    CIMG0570.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 215
My little butthole of a brother didn't tell me he got a plastic fly from his halloween party so I sharpied a seed. The 2nd degree burn I got from the hot glue looks like a sythe!

My little butthole of a brother didn't tell me he got a plastic fly from his halloween party so I sharpied a seed. The 2nd degree burn I got from the hot glue looks like a sythe!

hahahaha...i was the "little brother" back in the day, yes..we are like that lol..

i still like the seed idea!! better than a plastic fly :D

Here's my lame attempt at it :) haha. It's suppose to be a panther. I forgot to carve out the legs. and it broke within 2 hours. :(

75.jpg

dont get angry or dissapointed..to be honest i can see the magic in that carving..just needed that extra lil touch and a candle..

i can totally see the shape of a panther male (head, just above the eye, and nostrial projection are great details!!

i think its great, just light a candle and blow away minds!:D

dont get angry or dissapointed..to be honest i can see the magic in that carving..just needed that extra lil touch and a candle..

i can totally see the shape of a panther male (head, just above the eye, and nostrial projection are great details!!

i think its great, just light a candle and blow away minds!:D

Haha thanks! It literally broke 5 mins after i put the candle in. A trick or treater accidently hit it.

Back
Top Bottom