***The Official Enclosure Picture Thread***

DSC_0397.jpg

Here's how my enclosre looks right now.

WOW! thats the best thing i have ever seen.

View attachment 29586

View attachment 29587

View attachment 29589

Wow it took me awhile to figure out how to put pics up but I got it. A friend my wife and I built this cage at the end of the cat walk that was there just to get to the circular window the builder of the house put in. The frame work was already there we just covered the walls with a type of finishing ply wood and gave it a water treatment. Then we screened two sides and put in the door. The front is plexi along with the lower sides. My plants are doing great now. I have lost a few. The bottom pic is an picture I took early on. The top is pretty new. I mist twice a day and the plants seem to be getting just the right amount of water. It is not perfect but it is unique and Zero is happy. Cages are always a work in progress.View attachment 29596

Wow, we really need to revamp our chameleon enclosures to even post them on here. Ours look really sad compared to yours! We tried hibiscus and NEVER got them to work!! Maybe that can be their Christmas gifts, revamped enclosures haha. We have schefflera in all 4 of our cages and they just look so sad :eek:(

Try with Camellia!! Beautiful flowers strong plant!:)

Back
Top Bottom