The Ultimate Tongue Montage Video

That is past cool, you could have had the video contest won hands down. maybe there is a way to market that- it really is that good.

:D That was amazing. How long did it take you to edit and put all the clips together? Awesome job and best feeding vid I've ever seen.

It took me about 5 or 6 hours over the course of two evenings to edit it and get it where I wanted.
All the footage was shot weeks ago and has just been sitting on my computer until I felt inspired to make another video.

Glad you like our gutload, chameleoman

Let me tell you , that just rips ,sweet stuff please don't stop there, just made the day even cooler.:D

Great video! I am loving all the videos you have been throwing up on Youtube. What program are you using putting these together?

Thanks everyone!

I am using Power Director 9 for all my editing.. So far I have found it real user friendly! Its so easy to add clips and drag them around to where I need them to be -to line up with the music.

I am happy you all enjoy my videos! When I was 16 or 17 I use to make music videos of various things using my parents old school VHS Video Camera..the big kind that sits on your shoulder.. and edit them all together in my room with two VCRs with cables running everywhere.

Im having fun after all this time to get back into it. and now it is SOOOO much easier to do! The quality is much higher with HD too

...I am already thinking up my next video :p

Back
Top Bottom