to all of u who wanted to see my cham/chams cage..here are some links!!!! plz comment

oh also dodolah did u say u lived in southern california? cuz theirs this awesome shop called radical reptiles..its where i got all my reptiles cept my sulcata tortoise.. but anyways they have some nosy be panthers..some TINY jacksons like 1-2 inches big with tiny horns :)...and some awesome other reptiles..u should make a visit there some time i love it..the only thing is i personally dont think they care for their chameleons too well..i think they only mist like 1-2 times a day with a pressurised mister for like 15 secs each cage... =/ sorta made me sad..but i do know that in the future im probably getting more chameleons..my whole room is cramped tho lol..i have a sulcata tortoise, ball python, baby charcoal corn snake, male leopard gecko, female leopard gecko and stretch the veiled :) pluss bros red tail boa, the 2 funniest dogs ever some terrier mix, and a chocolate lab, and 3 cats

thanks a lot man i just bought a humidity gauge..and its the one that u velcro mount onto the cage..not digital sadly :( and i guess im just paranoid about him being skinny =/ but i do hope hes content with his cage..just talking with u guys makes me realize how awesome he is

that'll do just fine.
keep the humidity fluctuates between 40% to occasional spike 70%
With our climates, we probably have to deal often with boosting the humidity than decreasing it.

longer misting, added misting sessions (I mist 4 times a day) and putting more live plants will greatly enhance the humidity.

Arid environment and extremely humid cage will cause your cham to develop URI (you definitely want to avoid this sickness at all cost).

oh also dodolah did u say u lived in southern california? cuz theirs this awesome shop called radical reptiles..its where i got all my reptiles cept my sulcata tortoise.. but anyways they have some nosy be panthers..some TINY jacksons like 1-2 inches big with tiny horns :)...and some awesome other reptiles..u should make a visit there some time i love it..the only thing is i personally dont think they care for their chameleons too well..i think they only mist like 1-2 times a day with a pressurised mister for like 15 secs each cage... =/ sorta made me sad..but i do know that in the future im probably getting more chameleons..my whole room is cramped tho lol..i have a sulcata tortoise, ball python, baby charcoal corn snake, male leopard gecko, female leopard gecko and stretch the veiled :) pluss bros red tail boa, the 2 funniest dogs ever some terrier mix, and a chocolate lab, and 3 cats

i heard about it.. but never try to go there. maybe i will when i am around the neighborhood.
sigh.. i miss my home so much.. :p
I grow up in Indonesia and my parents used to open our house as a sanctuary (we have a wide farm). So many of the rescue exotic pets that has been found sold illegally end up at our place because the "owner" decided to abandon them. After we nurse them, we allocate them to the zoo and some are released in the wilds.

I feel blessed to have an experience in caring 1 aligators, 4 crocodiles, 1 owl, 2 wild eagles, 1 falcon, 1 orang utan baby, macaw, rare black parrot, reticulated phytons, and other countless reptiles.

Too bad we no longer able to do so. But, man, I missed that old days.
My friends always told me that my house is like a zoo.. well, it kinda is. :D

i heard about it.. but never try to go there. maybe i will when i am around the neighborhood.
sigh.. i miss my home so much.. :p
I grow up in Indonesia and my parents used to open our house as a sanctuary (we have a wide farm). So many of the rescue exotic pets that has been found sold illegally end up at our place because the "owner" decided to abandon them. After we nurse them, we allocate them to the zoo and some are released in the wilds.

I feel blessed to have an experience in caring 1 aligators, 4 crocodiles, 1 owl, 2 wild eagles, 1 falcon, 1 orang utan baby, macaw, rare black parrot, reticulated phytons, and other countless reptiles.

Too bad we no longer able to do so. But, man, I missed that old days.
My friends always told me that my house is like a zoo.. well, it kinda is. :D
dude thats so awesome, thats gotta be one of the best experiences of a lifetime.yah people call my room the zoo..it smells tho..which i havent found a way to tackle..damn crickets wrench!

dude thats so awesome, thats gotta be one of the best experiences of a lifetime.yah people call my room the zoo..it smells tho..which i havent found a way to tackle..damn crickets wrench!

you can substitute crickets completely with roaches (dubia) or silkies.
they don't stink at all and they don't chirp driving you insane every night (especially if you put the feeders in your room too).

I have 50 small crix right now and will stop having them completely by the time my cham eat them. (I'll buy it again just in case he have crix craving).
but i'm using hornworms, silkworms, Phoenix worms, and zoophoba as his staple.

I am still mustering enough courage to breed dubia roach.. oops. i mean papaya beetle :D..

Where is that shop located?

Back
Top Bottom