Tool - Rock band Fans..

Johnny Cash
And
Elvis Presley

Are also VERY GOOD

I love johnny cash, hes such an awesome singer.. and Great guitarist :cool:

I don't know how I got into Slipknot but I now love them. I never even liked music like theres til recently. Tool's drummer is so bad ass.

Phish is just perfect. I used to listen to Dispatch, OAR, Pepper, 311, slightly stoopid. (non stop for 4 years wow) Jack Johnson, Ben Harper are still chill at times. Old 311 I can still jam to.

Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Breaking Benjamin have been in my ears recently. I really like that song from the movie 21 by MGMT "time to pretend".

Anybody ever played the game ATV2 for game cube? Well I did years back and loved it's soundtrack. Midtown "become what you hate"

If you live in Jersey or NY, you might of heard of a group called "The Low Life"... you can still find their music on limewire. They're mad chill.

Wow shit bro, I'm really wanting to write my life story with the "music phases"

Ending it here with... I will NEVER STOP enjoying the noise from the band... Nirvana.

Tool is one of my long-time loves. I saw them first in 1994 and couldn't even tell ya how many more times since. Great, great live shows. Some of those mid-90's shows were intense!

Blackbetty, since you mentioned Goldfinger....the singer (John/Johnny?) used to front this local band we used to love, the Electric Love Hogs. Too bad they got one of those Motley Crue guys to produce their one and only album, it ended up being so glam it was quite disappointing. Nevertheless, if you can find it, it's worth a listen every once in a while. :)

Oh man... The music I actually listen to is all over the map.

Aside from a lot of the goodies that have been mentioned.
I love and listen to daily(While working and Ipod'ing it)...

~The Beatles (abbey Road is playing now)
~Dave Mathews Band
~Steve Miller Band
~Led Zeppelin
~Johnny Cash (Is worth re-mentioning)
~Red Hot Chili Peppers
~OzoMatli
~G. Love and Special Sauce
~FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS!!!
~Queen
~Grateful Dead
~Isaac Hayes
~Tom Petty
~Santana
~Just about anyone with the last name "Marley"
~I also listen to the Pulp Fiction Soundtrack a lot...:rolleyes:
and so many more that would take forever...

Like someone said - Tools drummer is CRAZYYYY!!

And uhmmm someone else said they like beatles.. im sorry but EW i didnt like them :p

Thanks for the replys

p.s I love the into to Vicarious by tool..

BADASS!~!~!~!

I listen to every group that was mentioned haha, I also listen to a lot of reggae. I was just going to do a thread asking people what they were listening to music wise at the moment. Saw Tech N9ne not too long ago, he puts on a good show, that was the last live show I saw.

my fav song by tool would be rosetta stoned, and wings for marie pt. 1. i saw them in concert recently. and their guitarist is MAD SIICK. i love how he plays some really hard power chords, and then stops and comes back perfectly into the song

I listen to every group that was mentioned haha, I also listen to a lot of reggae. I was just going to do a thread asking people what they were listening to music wise at the moment. Saw Tech N9ne not too long ago, he puts on a good show, that was the last live show I saw.

Yea My 8 yr old loves her some Buffalo Soldier! She is more into the 70's vibe, like some Joplin!

my fav song by tool would be rosetta stoned, and wings for marie pt. 1. i saw them in concert recently. and their guitarist is MAD SIICK. i love how he plays some really hard power chords, and then stops and comes back perfectly into the song

man how id love to see them live..

My favourites are prison sex and vicarious

I like all those bands you listed, except for Priestess in which I have never heard. Tool is awesome, but I have to say I LOVE A Perfect Circle. I drown in that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom