Trick to hanging lights?

Bizzle90

I currently use a 15W household bulb for my basking spot (seems kind of low). I want more light, so I want to use a higher wattage bulb to produce it!

Right now the bulb is sitting on top of the enclosure - are their any tricks or better ways to have the bulb raised from the enclosure?

I have a 3.5 month old panther cham, the basking spot is around 85-90 F.

I currently use a 15W household bulb for my basking spot (seems kind of low). I want more light, so I want to use a higher wattage bulb to produce it!

Right now the bulb is sitting on top of the enclosure - are their any tricks or better ways to have the bulb raised from the enclosure?

I have a 3.5 month old panther cham, the basking spot is around 85-90 F.

Are you sure about those temps? I use a 60w bulb and only get 85 degrees tops.

command strips 5lbs work awsome

Holy crap.. I never thought of that! I just bought some the other day for a frame that fell. The old one did pull some paint off but no biggie. Those things are the bomb. It's so much better than having holes in your ceiling/walls. I really feel like I had a blonde moment. Thank you Captain Obvious.

If you are planning to decorate the outside of your home with Christmas lights this year, here are some tips ad tricks to make the process quick, easy, and safe.
(1)Use Appropriate Light Hangers: If you are planning to hang your Christmas lights with nails or a staple gun, my word of advice is: Don't! These methods run the dangerous risk of electrical shock and can damage your strings of Christmas lights. Instead, look for specialized Christmas light clips designs especially for decorating your house.

(2) Test the Lights First: Before you hang any of your lights, remember to plug them in and test them first. It's much better to know at the beginning that you've got a dud than once you've spent an hour stringing them across your eaves.

(3) Work from the Electric Receptacle Outward: This may seem obvious to some people, but there is nothing worse than getting all of your lights hung and realizing that you're yards away from a power source.

Buitenlampen

I am in agreeance here with the other member and getting that high of a temp with a 15 watt is unlikely unless your room temp is very high to begin with. What do you measure your temps with?

Back
Top Bottom