UK Owners - Plants in Lidl!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just a heads up for my fellow UK owners - looking through next weeks Lidl offers leaflet and I see there will be tall Schefflera and Ficus in store from Thursday (18th Nov). Advertised as 'Giant Green Houseplants', heights range from 1.25m to 1.40m and priced at £9.99.

I s'pose so. It was in the leaflet thingy I got when I was in there yesterday. Charmin loo roll is on offer too, lol! :D

I've just looked at my local online they are getting them in from the 18th too, woop woop. Think i'll get Mia a nice new plant. Its her birthday next week too.

ill be nipping in to my local lidl next week for a couple as mine are starting to look bare cheers for the heads up

Well, for once, my mum delivered! She got Colin a huge ficus, and has even named it Freddie - so THATS where I get it from! :p

Never realized how many members were from the UK until a great Lidl ad was posted!

Wish I still lived over there!

P101119_175411.jpg
Tiff i got Mia a new plant form Lidl today, it's huge!! Best £9.99 i've spent. Mia loves it! She says she wants to give you a big sloppy chameleon kiss :p for telling her mummy about the plants. Here she is checking it out.
P101119_175900.jpg
It's the length of her cage. I'm gonna get another one for my living room so when she's out she has something to climb on.

Haha! Glad she approves, lol! :D Looks like she'll enjoy it! I bought one before for Lily once and it was such a pain to carry home, lol! My next door neighbour gave me a tall Schefflera for free when she saw my rant about B&Q not having any on Facebook, lol! I always like to keep an eye on the Lidl plants though!

Haha! Glad she approves, lol! :D Looks like she'll enjoy it! I bought one before for Lily once and it was such a pain to carry home, lol! My next door neighbour gave me a tall Schefflera for free when she saw my rant about B&Q not having any on Facebook, lol! I always like to keep an eye on the Lidl plants though!

The plant was a pain to carry home, the bag split just as i got to my street, very annoying. Lol, yeah Mia really does approve her new plant. I think B&Q are rather c**p when it comes to getting plants for chams, every time i've went i've not been able to get one.

The plant was a pain to carry home, the bag split just as i got to my street, very annoying. Lol, yeah Mia really does approve her new plant. I think B&Q are rather c**p when it comes to getting plants for chams, every time i've went i've not been able to get one.

you probably need a garden centre, rather than a DIY place with some plants

B&Q only seem to have small sickly looking ficus every time ive looked. Homebase have decent Schefflera but not as cheap as lidl. Strikes seem to have a decent selection but im not sure on which are recommended for chameleons.

Back
Top Bottom