umbrella plant help

Tclinton

Hi all, I really like having umbrella plants in my chameleons cage. Ive had three but everyone i get dies! after the first one died i thought i over watered it so i cut back a bit the second time then the leaves of the second one got brown and they started falling off and it died. I thought this could be because it was to close to the light so it got burned, so the third one i kept away from the light and didnt over water it but the same thing happened!! the leaves turned brown and fell off. Is there something i am doing wrong? has anyone else had similar problems?? I want to have these plants in the cage but i dont want to keep spending money if im just going to murder them.......

You may want to add a 6500k tube for your plants. Not sure if they are getting any natural light, but many seem to have success with their plants when using these bulbs.

Ok. I will try that I have them next to the window to try to get some sun light. It's very cloudy here now and there hasn't been much sun. Thanks or the info

Back
Top Bottom