umm..where did he go?

Okay I totally have lost weebo I left early this afternoon and I just got home well I left his cage open when I was gone and now he is nowhere to be found I seriously looked everywhere I have lost him

Gotta be in your house somewhere unless he grew 4 feet and learned to open a door.....

That's why I never ever ever leave my chameleon unattended. Way too many stories I've read where people step outside for a quick cigarette, or they go check on dinner for a few minutes, or they leave their chameleon outside in a bush for a minute while they run inside to use the restroom.... All to come back to a lost chameleon. Try turning off all the lights in the evening, and leaving only one light on - his heat bulb. Also put some insects in a tub in a room or two, and make sure the tub is see-through. If he is hungry, the insect container will attract him. If he is cold, the heat lamp will attract him. I'd be worried about him getting water though....

Best of luck on your hunt

Found him lol thank goodness!!!

Attachments

• 20160222_120444.jpg
    20160222_120444.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 173
Haha he's grounded lol cus I let him adventure around i usually don't leave him unattended but then he never leaves a certain part of a area but did last night and guessn he's likeing the game hide n seek

Back
Top Bottom