Upcoming sales and "re-homing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
chams and military move

not trying to "thwart" the system, just didn't realize you could only post 1 post to the classifieds per week....so just letting everyone know that our previous thread "upcoming sales and re-homing" now includes pictures and asking price for each of our chams, in addition to some basic info for all of them. It also explains why we're having to re-home all of our babies....

if you have any other questions or need additional info, please feel free to contact us!

we will not be able to ship next week, as we are going to be out of town from Sat, 7th - Sun, 15th, but will be able to do shipping that week when we return. Paypal and checks accepted though paypal is preferred.

Additional fyi, we have several clutches of eggs incubating and hoping to start hatching around june/july, so let me k now if you'd like updates on those as well! :)

please let me know if interested...

we will be posting the chams on other sites in the next couple of days, but like i said, wanted the forum members to have the first opportunity, so if you're considering one of our kids, let me know before we start those postings! :)

newest update

Sales completed on Gargamel, Loki and Azlynn.

A couple inquiries on Kat and Astrid, but Lealia, Stryder, Ceri and Raynor are all still available!

We are back home now and are able to do shipping next week....(completed sales shipping tomorrow)....

Please let us know if you have any questions! Will begin posting on other classifieds sites starting next week as well!

Thanks for looking! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom