Update on Pascal

Cykon

Yesterday i posted ( Thread 'Veiled Chameleon cowering on the ground' https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/veiled-chameleon-cowering-on-the-ground.193570/ )
about my veiles chameleon cowering on the ground. I'll see he gets to a vet next week to check him, or rather i hope the only reptile doc has time for an appointment :/
No more than 3 small or medium grasshoppers per week and no more supplements until his eyes got back to normal.

Yesterday he seemed to recover from the grasshopper and climbed to his sleeping spot in the evening. Now this morning, he immedeatly climbed onto the ground again. Is there anything i can do for him besides leaving him alone? I covered the front of his cage with a towel as he freaked out whenever me or family members passed by.

Unfortunately there’s little we can do when our chams aren’t feeling well. Of course there’s taking the to a vet, but we just need to let them do whatever is comfortable for them. I would offer hydrating and nutritious silkworms or at least hydrating hornworms. Just curious where you’ve been getting your grasshoppers from. Are you getting them from Kai Phan or Feedmychameleon.com or are you hunting your own?

Unfortunately there’s little we can do when our chams aren’t feeling well. Of course there’s taking the to a vet, but we just need to let them do whatever is comfortable for them. I would offer hydrating and nutritious silkworms or at least hydrating hornworms. Just curious where you’ve been getting your grasshoppers from. Are you getting them from Kai Phan or Feedmychameleon.com or are you hunting your own?
I get them from the pet shop i work at. schistocerca gregaria bred in germany by Fauna Topics GmbH.

Back
Top Bottom