:( Veiled male needs a home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentra

I am very sad. We've had our income cut in half suddenly, so I can't keep the sweet male veiled I just got.

He's 8 months old from TikiTiki Reptiles, one of Julirs' Leon line I believe. Very calm and laid back for a veiled, he's also fairly large for his age. I would prefer not to ship him, since he was just recently shipped to me (live in Denver) and will consider all offers. I just want him to have a good home that can care for him.

Also available is his complete setup, minus the florescent fixture (keeping that for my BTS). Handmade wood and screen cage 3'x2'x5' (83" tall total with stand and drain base), plus all branches, vines, dripper, mister, thermometers, lamps, and live plants (braided ficus tree and dracanea(sp?) broad leaf).
Also have an 18"x18"x40" 1/2" bar space bird cage as a holding/sunning cage with branches, vines, lamp, and a young shefflera plant.

Please, if you can take this sweet guy in, please PM me ASAP. Thanks

:) I asked Brad already.

Here is some clarification - I need to totally re-home him, so I'm looking for a permanent new owner. If anyone in Colorado, or someone who knows someone here, can take him that would be preferable to avoid shipping.

I hate to see that you need to rehome him so soon. If you cannot find a suitable home I will send you packing materials and pay to have him shipped here since I hatched him.

:) I asked Brad already.

He is beautiful and I would take him in an instant, but as I said in my pm, I have literally no space :(.
Juli, that is an awesome gesture ... one that wins you reputation points as a breeder who cares about what happens to her animals.
Really sorry I can't help.

-Brad

I have an extra cage and lights and stuff so i can house him if you cant find any one else to take him, sorry that you have to get rid of him :( Best of luck to you

I just want to comment on how courteous and benevolent people are here. To think people would gladly take in a members cham when they need help is so comforting. You all are wonderful. :)

Sorry I haven't seen these posts...

That is the sweetest offer, Juli and BocaJan! Yes, he's still here and was being a silly boy as I tried to get pictures this evening. He kept sliding to the side of the vine he was on to get away from the camera. :)

nystromj has offered to take him, but I haven't heard the final say from them yet. If they do really want him, then that'll be great since they live nearby. If not, then I will definitely take you up on that offer Boca! I just want him to have a good, loving home with folks who'll really be able to care for him.

Thank you, all, for the condolences as well. This isn't fun, and hearing the kind words helps.

Oh, and I may have found a home for the snakes I have to sell as well. :) I'll keep you all posted on the veiled situation!

Ok, I finally got some good pictures of him! :)

ChamMorpheus4-09.jpg

ChamMorphpeekin.jpg

ChamMorphslipaway.jpg

Jenn (nystromj) looks like she'll want to take him, so he may have a nice local home!

It is official! Jenn and I talked last night (boy, there's a kindred spirit if I ever found one! :D) and she's coming over Saturday to pick Morpheus up!!

He has a new and very good home! :D:D:D

Thanks to everyone who offered to care for him, gave condolences, or especially offered to take him if I couldn't find anyone local. You guys are awesome!
Now I just hope I'll be as lucky selling all his equipment. :rolleyes:

Ok, he is now at his new home. :)

We had quite a time getting him out of his cage here...apparently he was really attached to the cage. He flared up, puffed, hissed like crazy, and even fell at one point trying to get away (he was just fine and took off right after hitting the floor). But we finally got him packed up and on his way.

Now, I have his cage and all his supplies for sale. Supplies can be shipped (even the branches, tho shipping might cost a bit for the larger box), but the cage MUST be local pickup in the Denver area. I'll be putting up a thread for it with a detailed list of supplies soon.

Thanks to everyone for your support and comfort! :D

is set up and male still for sale how much

hi is set up and male still available.. my female is now mature thank you spend lots of time taking care of her

h
I am very sad. We've had our income cut in half suddenly, so I can't keep the sweet male veiled I just got.

He's 8 months old from TikiTiki Reptiles, one of Julirs' Leon line I believe. Very calm and laid back for a veiled, he's also fairly large for his age. I would prefer not to ship him, since he was just recently shipped to me (live in Denver) and will consider all offers. I just want him to have a good home that can care for him.

Also available is his complete setup, minus the florescent fixture (keeping that for my BTS). Handmade wood and screen cage 3'x2'x5' (83" tall total with stand and drain base), plus all branches, vines, dripper, mister, thermometers, lamps, and live plants (braided ficus tree and dracanea(sp?) broad leaf).
Also have an 18"x18"x40" 1/2" bar space bird cage as a holding/sunning cage with branches, vines, lamp, and a young shefflera plant.

Please, if you can take this sweet guy in, please PM me ASAP. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom