Video surveillance for my chameleon yup I just did

rambonerzilla

Avid Member
He seems so much more active .... what a jerk(y)
I can stare at him from anywhere in the world now as long as I have service or wifi.
Now I need more of them and maybe install one in the enclosure

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160914-161251.png
    Screenshot_20160914-161251.png
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 154
I still need to set mine up properly I just unbound it set it up and had to run to the school to nab her. Does yours pan and tilt aswell... how much was yours if I may ask

I got this one:
https://www.amazon.com/TENVIS-JPT38...ie=UTF8&qid=1473888847&sr=8-1&keywords=tenvis

Its pretty good, has IR but that wont go threw the screen. pans Horizontal 340 and vert up to 90. I tried putting it in the cage but my girl was not having it. It stressed her out to much and she would go full black and hiss at it when it would move. So i installed it on a book shelf next to her cage, it does come with wall mounts but you will have to drill into the wall. Has audio and you can speak threw it....and listen from it, but not both at the same time. But i can see all of my cage because of where its at. I know it was "cheap" but it fit all my needs 100% plus i figure one day if i dont have a chameleon...or future chams..Ill always have it. It has a phone app that you can use. Or my screen shot i sent was threw the desktop browser. If your able to you can configure your router to allow the ports to go threw to access the camera from any web browser on any PC. But i just you Teamviewer to log into a local machine at home

I use cameras around all my chameleons. I love being able to check on them when I am not at home. I also like looking back on the footage to see how they interact during the day. Like my own National Geographic footage!!

Here is one of the camera's I having pointing at the end of my greenhouse. It's not a great pic because the misters were going while I took the screen shot.

Screenshot_20160914-165538_1.jpg

I use cameras around all my chameleons. I love being able to check on them when I am not at home. I also like looking back on the footage to see how they interact during the day. Like my own National Geographic footage!!

Here is one of the camera's I having pointing at the end of my greenhouse. It's not a great pic because the misters were going while I took the screen shot.

View attachment 166585
Looks like a great pic to me!

Back
Top Bottom