wanting to get a panther cham

Stahlzoo

I REALLY WANT A PANTHER CHAM!! i love the colors on them and hubby wants to get a female for our veiled boy Rango and i want a panther male, so my question is does anyone have a specific breeder they go to or know where i can get a male panther with bright colors? Ive been looking at LLLReptile and FLchams i know their pretty expensive so it will be a while before i can get one but want to start looking for one now and get a setup ready for one. so any help i can get would be appreciated.

Check our forum sponsors(upper right hand corner). A lot of them have panthers and also check the classifieds. Many or our members breed their own. I have dealt with Kammerflage Kreations and they are wonderful to deal with. They are a little pricey though, but have beautiful chameleons!

My boy is coming from Crazy Eyes Chameleons...and I know they still have a few for sale, for great prices! They're very nice, answer any questions I have, and send me pictures when I ask =D

Jim Flaherty of Chameleon Co. Is another breeder I would take a look at. Jim is also a member here.
Steve

I have two vivid boys from sponsor Chameleon Paradise, healthy, happy and great service. West Coast breeder, Bruce is awesome to deal with.

There are A ton of breeders on here. Check the classifieds but beware. What I tend to tell people is only buy from a "senior member"
Most of these people have done their homework and know how to raise healthy Chams

I second Crazy Eyes Chams! they have some amazing breeders and The price is very reasonable. Brian is a pleasure to work with as well. Happy to answer all your questions and he offers help through out the entire life of your chameleon. I got my guy from scotty, a magnificent RBBB ambilobe.

Go look at their page on facebook, and im sure youll fall in love just like i did. If you are curious to see some of the offspring I have a thread called "My Crazy Eyes Cham"

Back
Top Bottom