Wanting to stare out off window?

Lala0

When I let my Cham out of his cage to have a roam on his FR he always gets down and goes over to the window and looks out of it. Anyone know why?

All I know is it's really annoying cozy I use to beagle to leave him for a little while in his own but now he
cant be trusted!

My cham likes to look out the window and watch the birds and traffic its so weird!! But u know when i bird has flew close as he lets you know!!! Lol!

I FR my Cham and he will often sit and stare out the window. He especially likes spying on the neighbors when they are eating out on their deck! He thinks no one can see him.
0c4e2fed.jpg

haha how cute. i know mine likes to sit and watch me, its like he's wanting to have a staring contest with me :D

My little guys love to sit and stair out the window too!

I have large windows in my home and they all love to use it, exspeshaly when there is a breeze. I purchused 2 large palm trees and they all take turns for their time out on them. I think it's great for them, Maybe u should put a tree there for him. Mine usually stay on the tree although my biggest male tends to wonder sometimes.:)

Mine loves the window to, i have a vine that goes across the top of my big window and hangs down in some places. She loves to sit there and look out the window. The only time she moves is if she sees I have the back door open then she trys making a run for it.

I have large windows in my home and they all love to use it, exspeshaly when there is a breeze. I purchused 2 large palm trees and they all take turns for their time out on them. I think it's great for them, Maybe u should put a tree there for him. Mine usually stay on the tree although my biggest male tends to wonder sometimes.:)

He, I think I will, he really likes it!

Back
Top Bottom