WC male panther

Jimturner

Established Member
Photos of a young WC unspecified morph @ the local reptile shop, taken with my phone cam... If only I had the space for another! Any Ideas what local? I thought tamatave....

Last edited:
hmmmm...tamatave would b a good guess....i consider that or maybe a possible cross that is WC....just a guess.....or a really sweet ambilobe, though the black barring doesnt fit and the insane orange body....points andapa or sambava but has a y- bar, not a u- bar...interesting...well im no expert....good luck:p

Photos of a young WC unspecified morph @ the local reptile shop, taken with my phone cam... If only I had the space for another! Any Ideas what local? I thought tamatave....

OK that is just gorgeous. what reptile shop is she in ? I want her !!!

I'm no expert but it just looks like a plain old ambilobe to me. I've never seen a tamatave that looks like that or even remotely close to that.

Yeah thats an ambilobe. He should be pretty reasonably priced if hes a wc. But you'd have to spend the $$ to have him checked for parasites and the $$$ for treatment.

he is stunning? was there a whole shipment of them or what??:eek:

i really cant guess what it is..:rolleyes: wc chams have some of the most georgous bloodlines and colors.

Ambilobe for sure!

Yea, just a really beautiful ambilobe I would think.

Yeah thats an ambilobe. He should be pretty reasonably priced if hes a wc. But you'd have to spend the $$ to have him checked for parasites and the $$$ for treatment.

Looks like an Ambilobe to me

Nice Ambilobe!

I guess it is the majority opinion he is an Ambilobe...

i think it might be an ambilobe.
haha, i wanted to join the club.

that thing is ridiculous. such intense colors (which could be the camera).

Back
Top Bottom