Weird blink?

RyanAMP

My panther Cham does this weird blink where he kinda pulls his eye inward for a sec, it looks like he is just blinking hard or something. He doesn't seem to be in pain and does not do it very often. I was just wondering if this was normal or not.

My panther Cham does this weird blink where he kinda pulls his eye inward for a sec, it looks like he is just blinking hard or something. He doesn't seem to be in pain and does not do it very often. I was just wondering if this was normal or not.

mine does this too i believe its how they clean out their eyes or flush water out etc. pretty sure its normal

My cham does this a lot when I am misting him.

mine does that, could also mean he's got something stuck in it though so if he starts doing it progressively more often, take him to the vets because it could be infected, and it's amazing how quickly infections get worse and spread. cost me £40 for the consultations and the eye drops to clear up the first infection mine got, but well worth it
:)

Back
Top Bottom