Weird Positioning

zjuckett

Hey Guys. I just looked over and took a snapshot of Memphis. He's in a really weird position. He never goes down there and I was wondering what it might be. His basking spot isn't hot at all. I measure it and it's 76, but I sprayed a bit ago so that's why it's a bit cool. It's just odd that he's all the way down there.

DSC00463.jpg

hes more than likely exploring love.

As long as he goes back up hes fine.

his basking temp is only 76??
thats alot low.

Basking needs to be higher like 85 to 90 and it looks like he is shedding. I bet he is just walking around trying to get his old skin off.

I am sure that your cham is just exploring. as long as there is a return to the normally patrolled areas, i would assume that everything is fine.

Yeah! He went back after awhile. And the basking is in the 85-90 range, but I had just sprayed so it was bound to be lower.

HAHA! well, I need to get the plant higher so he could bask easier and that table just happened to fit. So I used it. lol.

I'm going to think about a table to raise mine up, now. Maybe there should be some vines wrapped around the table and legs so he doesn't slip off. I guess he could climb back up the screen, but some vines might also provide camouflage to the table.:D

Back
Top Bottom