What kind of Gecko?

Julirs

This little Gecko has been running around my indoor chameleon cages for several months, feeding well on the stray crickets I am sure. I hope I did not smash him as I found him under a door, covered with dust, and shedding. I wet him down, carefully picked off the dog hair and dust, and placed him in a critter keeper with a low watt bulb over it to heat him up as it is COLD here in Florida today. Any one know what kind he is? House Gecko?

gecko.jpg

This little Gecko has been running around my indoor chameleon cages for several months, feeding well on the stray crickets I am sure. I hope I did not smash him as I found him under a door, covered with dust, and shedding. I wet him down, carefully picked off the dog hair and dust, and placed him in a critter keeper with a low watt bulb over it to heat him up as it is COLD here in Florida today. Any one know what kind he is? House Gecko?

gecko.jpg

Look at this site. http://images.google.com/imgres?img...kos&um=1&start=3&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=3

It looks like some kind of house gecko to me, I haven't had house geckos though so I don't know what specific kind.

Back
Top Bottom