What locale am I ??

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo I just got myself a Faly-banja, it would be awesome to see what others are starting to look like. He is awesome! So much color for a panther that looks really young.

I would bet there's definitely Ambanja in there somewhere.

Well any clue steve? Am i rite?

I received 2 wc gravid females in may of 09' labeled as female falys.
3 weeks after receiving them they laid eggs. The offspring look like Ambanjas.
I see no signs of faly blood at this stage but it could show up as they get older. There are some faly-banjas on the market but they were bred with male falys and look very different from what I have. At this point I believe these are pure Ambanjas.

Well its a nice looking ambanja. Sorry to hear you didnt get the falys you paid for.
Also glad its not a silly cross. Faly-banja? Keep them pure!

Here is an interesting observation made in Madagascar form Ambanja to Nosy Faly http://translate.google.com/transla...antherchameleon.de/?q=node/84/&langpair=de|en

Steve,

The animals photoed in this link between Ambanja and Nosy Faly are Ambato (the name of the peninsula that Nosy Faly is just off of, i.e. the orange dot). They are what was often called Blue Diamond or Turquoise Blue in the past. When I was in Madagascar we found Ambato pardalis and I've always thought they were nice. Coincidentally, we stayed at a place on the beach on the Ambato peninsula just across the way from Nosy Faly but didn't go, not realizing the pardalis from there were any different.

Chris

Well its a nice looking ambanja. Sorry to hear you didnt get the falys you paid for.
Also glad its not a silly cross. Faly-banja? Keep them pure!

how do you know it isnt a silly cross? they were forsale as falys for 500 bucks a week or so ago, an now they arnt faly at all but pure ambanjas?at any rate cross or not there goin to be screamin..

Abanja

I pretty sure it's an ambanja and not just because everyone else says so. It's just Blue bar ambanjas often have that blue coloration all around the edges of there body.

Back
Top Bottom