What Misting system can I get in the UK?

myma81

I need to raise the humidity in my viv. I hear you guys raving about the mistking but I live in England and wondered whether there is a something similar other cham owners from the UK use?? Is a Fogger the same thing??

I'm in uk. Mistking beats most in my opinion. I have one viv so ordered the basic one. It took 6weeks to come using standard post. It cost approx £127 plus £17 tax on arrival. Ordered it online direct from mistking. If you have special requirements Marty will help. Love it. Work shifts so can't do without it.

I'm in the uk and have got the exo terra monsoon rainfall system. I personally am very impressed with it! You can also get the Habba mist but I have heard that it's more of a squirt and not a mist.

A fogger will raise the humidity but will not provide water for your Cham to drink

Have a look on swell reptiles, they have good prices

I didn't do very well with monsoon. It looks good and the idea is good but I sent mine back twice as the timer didn't work. I kept the third one for a spare as I could get it to work every 2 hrs. I wanted it to go every 4. I think the timer can be bypassed and an external timer used but when paying that price why should you.

How does the price in Poland compare with Canada? It is quite a heafty pump to ship.

I didn't do very well with monsoon. It looks good and the idea is good but I sent mine back twice as the timer didn't work. I kept the third one for a spare as I could get it to work every 2 hrs. I wanted it to go every 4. I think the timer can be bypassed and an external timer used but when paying that price why should you.

That's weird, i have had no problem with mine. The timer works to the second.

Perhaps dodgy supplier. Perhaps sent me the same one back each time. Haha
Got it from Surrey. I have read poor reviews. I think it is a hit or a miss. It was taken off market not long after launch because of timer problems I believe.

Cheers! I have made a temporary dripper for now and spraying more and the humidity has gone up to 50-60% on average. From what I have read that is ok.
I'm upgrading from a homemade 4ft high viv, to a all screen cage that I'm waiting to be delivered. Then I will purchase a decent mister.

When you get your all screen cage, zip tie some shower screen inside it around the sides and back, this will help with humidity and also stop overspray on your walls/electrics. Personally, I like to build my own design that works fantastic for humidity, airflow and drainage. Im building another one soon with a friend so I might just make a step by step tutorial.

When you get your all screen cage, zip tie some shower screen inside it around the sides and back, this will help with humidity and also stop overspray on your walls/electrics. Personally, I like to build my own design that works fantastic for humidity, airflow and drainage. Im building another one soon with a friend so I might just make a step by step tutorial.

Well the homemade one he's in now is wooden with glass doors and a large hole in top with mesh. I assumed it was enough airflow, but now I'm worrying hence ordering a screen cage. But I would love to have another homemade cage because I couldn't find anything from the shop bigger than 2ftx2ftx4ft high. I would prefer 3ft square x 5ft high ideally. And I want an outside enclosure too. So a step by step guide and pics would be a great idea if you can do that one day.

Well the homemade one he's in now is wooden with glass doors and a large hole in top with mesh. I assumed it was enough airflow, but now I'm worrying hence ordering a screen cage. But I would love to have another homemade cage because I couldn't find anything from the shop bigger than 2ftx2ftx4ft high. I would prefer 3ft square x 5ft high ideally. And I want an outside enclosure too. So a step by step guide and pics would be a great idea if you can do that one day.

No problem. Also, heres an idea for an outdoor cage: trampoline net! Just secure the bottom to the ground and put something on top for a roof, perhaps some netting of some kind. Thats what Im doing for my Parsons, just gotta figure out what to do with the roof.

Back
Top Bottom