What plants do you use in your cage?

i dont believe i displayed ignorance like that. and i am fully aware that you can trim trees to fit in there anyways. was just looking for advice, not a seemingly insult. but thank you for your help oh god of the chameleon

Actually you did, and I honestly wasn't trying to insult you. I was telling you to do some leg work to find what you are looking for.

If I wanted to insult you I would have simply quoted you and posted this.

morons.jpg

I will agree that sometimes it's tough finding the size of plant you want. Freakishly enough I never find pothos at my home depot or lowes, all of mine are from publix lol. And I don't live in a particularly large city, so there are only so many places I can go for stuff. In Spain I could have gone to a number of nurseries but here they aren't very popular.

yeah i got a hibiscus in there now. it...is...AMAZING. haha. i love it, she loves it. were all happy lol. yeah i found a pothos at my lowes i got the hibiscus from but it was dying from it getting cold out. and since i have put my hibiscus in the cage some of the leaves are dying (which duh...means the plant is dying), why is that? do i NEED a grow light too??? jeeze. haha. im very happy with how she is moving with the hibiscus though. any suggestions on keeping it alive indoors?

Yep hibisscus is a high light demanding plant. You will need at least 2-4 24 inch plant lights for it to thrive indoors. Most people just opt to have several of them outside waiting to rotate. But seriously for a nominal charge above buying the extra plant, you can just provide the right lighting and not have to bother withconstantly swaping out plants.

Back
Top Bottom