What the??

maxttu

So Chazam has picked up a BAD habit this week! He parks on the sides of his screen enclosure and does his bidness! Everyday this week I've come in to see poop stuck to the screen! :eek: He used to poop in one area, onto a plant below him! What gives? Why the change? :confused::confused:

Cage side is easier than the tree bomb for one of mine. Some days I just want to pinch the branches off.:(

My pygmies smear theirs on the glass sides of the viv pretty often. Sometimes in an area where there is no nearby perch or grabhold...still don't know how they do that. Maybe they fling them like monkeys! ;)

Angel, my little brat, poops in her feeder cup! Its not that bad to clean up but she does it everytime I put superworms in it....

Angel, my little brat, poops in her feeder cup! Its not that bad to clean up but she does it everytime I put superworms in it....
Maybe she doesn't like superworms:D

My pygmies smear theirs on the glass sides of the viv pretty often. Sometimes in an area where there is no nearby perch or grabhold...still don't know how they do that. Maybe they fling them like monkeys! ;)
I think I may believe you.:eek:

My Ambanja does his business generally after rushing out of the cage onto my hand. He is toilet trained now.

my fmeale veiled used to poop in the humidifer by her FR everday. drove me nut cuz i had to clean the whole thing daily. so i took it down :rolleyes: i actually walked in one day while she was pooping and she was looking down and aiming into it :rolleyes:

my fmeale veiled used to poop in the humidifer by her FR everday. drove me nut cuz i had to clean the whole thing daily. so i took it down :rolleyes: i actually walked in one day while she was pooping and she was looking down and aiming into it :rolleyes:

Lmao! Poor girl lost her FR privileges! :D

Back
Top Bottom