whats it mean when cham puffs up?

My sweet girl was puffed before feeding this morning 🥰 she ate and went back to normal 💕
Umm... this is a really old thread, but no biggie.

It's a common ritual. Both my panther chameleon & bearded dragon have morning 'puff-up'/yawning sessions every morning. Dog yawns & stretches, but won't puff up unless we put a cork in him. (Kidding)

Umm... this is a really old thread, but no biggie.

It's a common ritual. Both my panther chameleon & bearded dragon have morning 'puff-up'/yawning sessions every morning. Dog yawns & stretches, but won't puff up unless we put a cork in him. (Kidding)
Sorry it was supposed to be a comment to another thread but I’m still new here and I guess I posted it in general 😂 someone asked what it means when they do it 😅 I was just adding to the conversation with myself apparently 🤣 she is my veiled but I want a panther eventually 🥰 but it’s a different bread and now I have to do all the research on them 🙈

Sorry it was supposed to be a comment to another thread but I’m still new here and I guess I posted it in general 😂 someone asked what it means when they do it 😅 I was just adding to the conversation with myself apparently 🤣 she is my veiled but I want a panther eventually 🥰 but it’s a different bread and now I have to do all the research on them 🙈
Chameleon Academy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom