whats this site for exactly?

rickylovesfishies

can someone explain what this site does? I have had my veiled for 3years now so hes like 3 and a half some kid at my petstore told me i should join this site when i was looking at the chameleons at the petstore.

people here offer wonderful adivse. we have sight sponcers who have awsome supplies and we have genral stuff such a contests(video,calender,picture) we discuss all apects of owning chams and all the diffrent breeds. share pics ect. its really just a ton of everything about chams. lucky that person led you here! enjoy!

First off, Welcome to the forums

The chameleon forums is basically a site where chameleon owners of various species and talk and discuss topics with one another, and even help new chameleon owners of how to properly care for their cham.

You can consider this site as a place with loads of knowledge and information, experienced cham owners that you can ask questions.

make your own threads about your cham and their progress or just wanna post pictures of them is fine too

to me its sorta like a facebook for chameleons lol:p

hope you enjoy the forums as much as i do

oh wow i see what you mean about it being like a facebook for them i only thought their was panthers and veileds and the little ones. holly cow!
thanks it seems ok i just really ain't use to the way its set up. ace how do you do that? makeing that thing at the bottom of your message?

at the top of the page it says welcome,(yourname) click that go to user cp and than go to edit signature.

First off, Welcome to the forums

The chameleon forums is basically a site where chameleon owners of various species and talk and discuss topics with one another, and even help new chameleon owners of how to properly care for their cham.

You can consider this site as a place with loads of knowledge and information, experienced cham owners that you can ask questions.

make your own threads about your cham and their progress or just wanna post pictures of them is fine too

to me its sorta like a facebook for chameleons lol:p

hope you enjoy the forums as much as i do

Spot on ace

and then there are the wild Chameleon Forums parties...

....where we have costume contests where we see who can blend into the background the best.

Chris Anderson won the last time. We'll give him his trophy if we can ever find him.

Did anyone confirm that he actually showed up? Oh well...

Hello & welcome to the forum. We have all kinds here, we have a few nuts, so if something doesn't make sense, forget it. Hopefully you will get good advice but we all have our days.:D If you want something you can always pm me. i can hopefully help.

ok i got a picture of him he kept hiding in his fiscus everytime i got the camara out so i tied a stick to my weight bench and he climbed right up it. than he was like opening his mouth at me for a while so waited. i think it looks ok ill have to get a pic of him next time he sleeps at the top of his cage.

Welcome Ricky!

I joined the forums back in July and I gotta say, I love it here. So much advice and people are real friendly!

Not only that, but we have some amazing breeders on this site! I got my newest cham from Lance off here and I couldn't be any happier. It's such a wealth of knowledge and information...heck, the other day, I even psychoanalyzed chameleon behavior! Who'd ever think I'd be doing something like that? lol

Ricky, I can't tell very well because avatar pictures are so small, but it looks like your chams eyes are sunken in. Just make sure the little guy is hydrated. Sunken eyes usually means dehydration. ;)

If his eyes aren't sunken continue as usual! Haha

Back
Top Bottom