What's wrong with him ?

Rosemond

He won't eat but he dosent look stressed at all .....
ehygamyt.jpg

Are you feeding small enough crickets? providing a variety of feeders? Gutloading properly?

He may also be getting ready to shed.

Well I just moved up to large but even before that he wasn't eating I've been gutloading right recently and he won't eat meal worms ...

Do you have a pothos or hibiscus in his cage that he might be eating? my veilds would eat almost any plant material they could get their hands on. Sometimes they were too full to load up on insects.

He has a pothos and he does eat his plants often. And What kind of roaches can I feed him I think he is to small?

I would say that large crickets are too large for him. At his size, if he eats just one it may fill him up, that is if he can get it down.

Could be a hunger strike. Also I hear that chameleons eat less during the cooler months, it's not uncommon. I've not experienced this personally though. And you may want to provide a higher basking temp, 80 sounds too low

80 is too low of a basking temperature. most people go from 85-95 depending on age.
also, you'de be surprised how small a roach can be ;) look up dubia roach feeders..your cham will love them. And believe it or not, so will you. theyre sooo easy to maintain. and don't smell!!!

Back
Top Bottom