Where are you from?

Born in New Jersey.
Raised in New Jersey.
Live in New Jersey.
Currently not allowed outside of the state boundaries.
(JK)

hearty-laugh.gif
smiley-laughing019.gif

A little town that was in the woods called Oaks, PA they killed everything. I'm about 15 min from philly and 7 from KoP. It used to be the most beautiful place in the world. They killed all the trees. They "developed" all the fields. I'm left with nothing but a grand memory of my childhood and a desolate wasteland of republican cunts bent on raping the world. Townhome after townhome of people that wont even put out candy on halloween and disregard christmas with no lights. I've always hated people but they have come to develop such distinct hatred and malintent within me. I wish i were still a minor, becuse when i was, vandalism and thievery was my calling card.

i remember one evening i took all of the pumpkins displayed at a green house and lined them up across the street and waited. instead of hearing a screech as the 18 wheeler noticed the pumpkins, i heard the rumble of his engine and acceleration. i was a good two blocks away as i watched him smash into the pumpkin wall i had built but the explosion and force that sent pieces almost as far as i was away is something i will never forget.

im angry. i dont like the place i am. but i love the place i am from.

Well, my mom's folks came in from the British islands -- can trace them back to the 1500's, my dad's -- Spain and well....they didn't exactly keep records before the America's were settled by Europeans. I am native Coloradoan now settled in Utah.

Attachments

• 2012 Oyster ridge Festival.jpg
    2012 Oyster ridge Festival.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 131
All alone in USA, SC :) (as it says...in the sticks!!) :p

but im well travled. Lived in okinawa most of my life, been to guam, thiland, and hawaii + texes + cali ect ect.

i liked everywhere for the most part :)

Back
Top Bottom