Where can I get a Jackson's chameleon?

Ikuna

I have been asking and looking all over for Jackson's Chameleons (Chamaeleo jacksonii). Some time ago there was still plenty of them in the market, but nowadays nobody owns or sells them in my country. I can't find breeders from the other Nordic countries at all. None of the netshops I've visited are willing to ship them overseas.

It seems like Yemen Chameleon is the only chameleon you can get nowadays, when you live in a Nordic country... Though there would be plenty people interested in other species as well.

So what must a person that lives outside of US do to get a Jackson's Chameleons? Any ideas?

I have been asking and looking all over for Jackson's Chameleons (Chamaeleo jacksonii). Some time ago there was still plenty of them in the market, but nowadays nobody owns or sells them in my country. I can't find breeders from the other Nordic countries at all. None of the netshops I've visited are willing to ship them overseas.

It seems like Yemen Chameleon is the only chameleon you can get nowadays, when you live in a Nordic country... Though there would be plenty people interested in other species as well.

So what must a person that lives outside of US do to get a Jackson's Chameleons? Any ideas?

where exactly are you located?

Back
Top Bottom