where can you buy mist kings?

reptileman

Avid Member
My misting system just broke and I am in need of a mist king. I went on mistking.com and they are back ordered until september, I cant wait that long because I am not at home long enough to mist my chams properly everyday 3-4 times a day for the next month. So I was wondering if theres any other misting systems that are good or if mistkings are sold by anyone other than marty at mistking.com

My misting system just broke and I am in need of a mist king. I went on mistking.com and they are back ordered until september, I cant wait that long because I am not at home long enough to mist my chams properly everyday 3-4 times a day for the next month. So I was wondering if theres any other misting systems that are good or if mistkings are sold by anyone other than marty at mistking.com

Dave Weldon (SBCK) and I will be near the back. When you walk in, we're in the same aisle as LLL Reptile but straight back. I'm bringing Mist King Starter Kits and a couple of extra nozzles.

See you tomorrow. :)

Uuu I must have got lucky, I just recived my Mist King from UPS before work today. Sorry to gloat lol

Back
Top Bottom