Where did you get your chameleon?

Purchased my Veiled today at the Midwest Reptile Show located in Indianapolis, IN. I got a 2 month old male.

Attachments

• 100_6530.jpg
    100_6530.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 145
My High Translucent Veil i purchased at a reptile expo in Manchester, New Hampshire

My Female "Turquoise" Veil is coming from FL Chams this week!

Purchased my Veiled today at the Midwest Reptile Show located in Indianapolis, IN. I got a 2 month old male.

Did you get your cham from Cindy at the Midwest show? I got my boy from her back in November, an absolute beautiful cham! My little girl chameleon is from a Petsmart... Kept her in a 5 gallon glass tank with bark pieces on the bottom, told me she was a boy... I knew then she needed help! Wonderful veileds, I absolutely adore both of them!

Last edited:
I got my panthers from kammerflage kreations and Jarosek reptiles. I highly recommend both but you can't go wrong with any of the sponsors on here. There's been so many great chams for sale lately. I have to stay away from the classifieds section!!!!

My Ambliobe came from Kreations " Chameleons Only"
My Ambanja came from LanceChams
And my Veiled was adopted , but I found out the previous owner got him from PetSmart.

Last edited:
Did you get your cham from Cindy at the Midwest show? I got my boy from her back in November, an absolute beautiful cham! My little girl chameleon is from a Petsmart... Kept her in a 5 gallon glass tank with bark pieces on the bottom, told me she was a boy... I knew then she needed help! Wonderful veileds, I absolutely adore both of them!

Yes I did! Chameleons are so cute and adorable in the Neonate to Juvenile stage. Would be nice if Veiled's stayed that small. Lol! This is my second time owning a Veiled Chameleon. I like your picture of your veiled with half of his body through the window shades.They definitely can keep you entertained for hours. :)

I got my first panther from FL Chams (son of Brantley), and the new veiled is from Crippens Critters out in CA - he was posted in the classifieds here.

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom