Where to buy live food

dreamforthedead

I get my Yemen Chameleons food from my local pet shop (only place i know) it cost me round £20 a week to feed Mia (My cham) just wondering is there any sites i can buy food from thats cheaper? I feed Mia on grass hoppers as her main food she loves them and will hardly eat her crickets, also on meal worms and wax worms as a treat lol. I wanna try her on different insects too but my pet shop doesn't do anything else, grr. So any sites that does loads of different insects (hopefully in the U.k) let me know. I swear Mia can eat for England lol

I get my Yemen Chameleons food from my local pet shop (only place i know) it cost me round £20 a week to feed Mia (My cham) just wondering is there any sites i can buy food from thats cheaper? I feed Mia on grass hoppers as her main food she loves them and will hardly eat her crickets, also on meal worms and wax worms as a treat lol. I wanna try her on different insects too but my pet shop doesn't do anything else, grr. So any sites that does loads of different insects (hopefully in the U.k) let me know. I swear Mia can eat for England lol

Hi,
I used to buy mine off 'www.livefoodsdirect.co.uk'.
Hope that helped.
Josh

Back
Top Bottom