Where to buy my next cham?

BClizzi

i recently lost my girl, and now im looking for a male. I dont want to buy from petco or petsmart because they compleatly abuse the chams and have no idea how to care for such an amazing creature. Im sceptical buying from online sellers because i dont want to be sent a runt of the group. I really would love a beautiful guy but dont know where to get one. If you have had any experience buying from online and got a really pretty one, let me know and i will check them out. Thanks!

I can text him if u give me info PM me or you can PM him directly @Matt Vanilla Gorilla . Yes he sells he takes Pride in his baby's . He hand picks the matting him self . He has all the info required for his baby's you will be so very happy .

I'm just going to say it -

In your thread about your recently deceased chameleon, you admitted you did not have the money to seek veterinary care, and now one of the qualities you're looking for in a new chameleon is "cheap".

Buying an animal is literally making an investment. Not just in its care and well being, but all of the financial costs ensuring those things can and will incur.

I'm just going to say it -

In your thread about your recently deceased chameleon, you admitted you did not have the money to seek veterinary care, and now one of the qualities you're looking for in a new chameleon is "cheap".

Buying an animal is literally making an investment. Not just in its care and well being, but all of the financial costs ensuring those things can and will incur.
Agreed and I'm not saying anything @BClizzi please don't think I am I have not read your threads . I can say With having our Frances first hand there's been vet costs and I'm forever getting her new things , Plants and such . The same with our beardies and gecko . We will be getting our new baby soon as well . Any pet theres costs .

Back
Top Bottom