which ones are the best to get

ok i was thinking about different species. what are the pros and cons of jackson,panther ,vield,and carpet .i am so undecicive:p and what is the diffuculty on all of these?

I live in Canada, but there are lots of places in the US. Like FL chams, Screamelons, LLL reptiles, Also check out chameleon forums sponsors. Good luck on finding a cham!:D

Im a new chameleon owner and I went with the panther... There more expensive but I liked how they looked. It's probably a matter of preference tho. Some people say that panthers are "nicer" than veileds but realistically it depends on the personality of the chameleon. But don't buy a chameleon on how nice they are because they are animals that really don't like being held in the first place.

Im getting a veild, them and the panthers are generally the easiest to take care of.

There not necessarily the easiest. There all different. Veileds and panthers tend to be known as hardy, more forgiving to the beginner keeper. There the most common by far.
I like veileds but some have some serious attitude. And panthers can be really pretty :). I recommend reading till ur eyes bleed.. recover and read more. See wat chams care suggestions fit best with your lifes situation. Chameleons are like children.. except needier. Haha!

I jumped into veiled and never had a regret.

I live in Canada, but there are lots of places in the US. Like FL chams, Screamelons, LLL reptiles, Also check out chameleon forums sponsors. Good luck on finding a cham!:D

Im a new chameleon owner and I went with the panther... There more expensive but I liked how they looked. It's probably a matter of preference tho. Some people say that panthers are "nicer" than veileds but realistically it depends on the personality of the chameleon. But don't buy a chameleon on how nice they are because they are animals that really don't like being held in the first place.

These are both excellent points.. start with a male for sure. Eggs are a hassle for a beginner. Make sure its captive bred as opposed to wild caught.. makes one hell of a difference in health and lot of cases attitude.

Back
Top Bottom