white bump on head of baby panther

robchameleon

hi, my baby panther has a white bump on his head, which when i touched was a little sticky... could anyone enlighten me what this is..so far he eats well and is active...please see attached picture. thank you...

Attachments

• DSC_0844.jpg
    DSC_0844.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 167
He looks very tiny:)

The dead feeder on the leaf above him is almost as big as his head!
Why is there such a large feeder in with him?
Make sure he is not getting bitten by those large insects:eek:

Is there any chance one of his trees drop sap? it slick clear part might be sag, but that does not explain the white in the bump. I would call a vet and ask if they think you should bring him in. If we know more we hight have some ideas. For now could you copy and fill out this form as completely as you can?

https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

dead feeder..

actually sir its just the angle, its smaller than it looks, and its not dead, its just semi dead.. squished it a lil bit for him to hunt it easily..:)

ameleon Info:
Your Chameleon - panther, male 7 weeks from hatch, 3 weeks of care
Handling - none
Feeding - fruitflies, about 12 in a day..
Supplements - repashy calcium plus everyday dusting fruitfly, and calcium with d3 1x evry 2 weeks
Watering - drinking, thru misting 4x a day
Fecal Description - brown black, with white, not tested for parasites
History - cross between ambilobe and nosy be

Cage Info:
Cage Type - mesh, 18x18x 24"
Lighting - Reptisun 5.0 and 40 watt basking light
Temperature - 26-28 C day 25 night
Humidity - misting live plants
Plants - live
Placement - good vent place
Location -tropical country in asia

You should supplement with plain calcium every feeding, calcium with D3 twice a month, and multivitamin twice a month. Repashy Calcium Plus is technically both a multivitamin and calcium with D3, so you may be able to use it four times a month instead. Not sure if anyone has tried this. I alternate between calcium plus and herptivite.

The only problem I see with what you listed is over-supplementing.

Can you get a picture of the bump that is larger and in focus?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom