white nose and chin

flashjord101

does this look normal? getting ready to shed? or maybe too much calcium? He's healthy in all other manners.

thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG-20120521-00754.jpg
    IMG-20120521-00754.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG-20120520-00751.jpg
    IMG-20120520-00751.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 111
Not sure what that is. Like you said it could be supplements. Are you putting allot in the bottom of a cup that he could be getting his nose and chin into? Could also be getting ready to shed. Handsome boy BTW.

He's not sticking his nose and chin in the supplements, but I know they can excrete from the nostrils. but the chin? I'll watch him over and start misting him more.

It just looks like calcium dust to me!!??

I have used too much and had to whipe it off my cham with a damp Q-tip. It's like eating a jelly doughnut with powdered sugar!! ;)

Did he eat a powdered roach or big cricket and it smacked him? So some is just left on his mouth? Did you try washing it wash this a mister?

He's not sticking his nose and chin in the supplements, but I know they can excrete from the nostrils. but the chin? I'll watch him over and start misting him more.

They dont excrete excess calcium from the nose, they excrete excess salts. Ive no idea what that could be. My best guess is that hes going to shed. Did this occur suddenly or over a period of time?

Back
Top Bottom