Who has the best looking cage, POST PICS!

cage + yogg basking 014.jpg looking down from the top

cage 2 007.jpg front view.

My conclusion after regarding this thread:

- enclosure : 60$
- false plants: 20$
- those strange vine rebs: 15$
- my good taste: priceless

...:rolleyes:

Well i have no fake plants but fake vines, there are a total of 8 potted plants wich only cost me $20 from lowes it was much more but lowes gave me a gift card awhile ago for something else. Im happy how it turned out might do a little adjusting but It looks full enough.

That wasn't personal ;) My sense of aesthetics just don't match with the majority of enclosures I have seen here.
If sb has many enclosures I can understand it when the cage is just functional and no eye candy. But if you have the chance to concentrate on one or two I just can't understand it

That wasn't personal ;) My sense of aesthetics just don't match with the majority of enclosures I have seen here.
If sb has many enclosures I can understand it when the cage is just functional and no eye candy. But if you have the chance to concentrate on one or two I just can't understand it

Can you post a pic of your enclosure?

oh my gosh..where do you all find these trees that fit perfect? laughs I can never find them. I am really wanting a hibiscus to add to mine so I am on the hunt. In the meantime here is a couple pics of the work in progress. Cammo's cage before he broke half the branches (hes a bit on the heavy side haha) and my females cage. I got her a few weeks ago..still works in progress. My next task is outdoor enclosures for basking in the natural sun so i don't have to carry these huge cages! lol

Attachments

• l_fa29ccc303484c95b276708a48d786ae.jpg
    l_fa29ccc303484c95b276708a48d786ae.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 281
  • Picture 172.jpg
    Picture 172.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 233
My humble cage

Attachments

• 100_2325.jpg
    100_2325.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 339
  • 100_2325 (Small) (2).JPG
    100_2325 (Small) (2).JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 299
  • 100_2335 (Small) (2).JPG
    100_2335 (Small) (2).JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 321
I´m a fan of glass cages with natural plants and branches - in this cages you will never find a fake-plant or fake-branches!

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_3928.JPG

An 2 pictures from inside.......

IMG_3930.JPG

IMG_3929.JPG

Peter

Amelia's habitat

This was given to us by a friend. He kept a snake in it a long time ago and was just taking up space in his house. We took it, ripped the "walls" of it and put in screening. It's not pretty by any means, but it's only temporary while we build two good ones for her and the male we are getting. We had to add to the frame on the left side because it had a "step" in it.

Before elevating:

ahabitat-1.jpg

Where it is now:

ahabitat-2.jpg

And Amelia:

ahabitat-4.jpg

I got mine at Home Depot. They sale it by the roll and it's not very expensive. If give them something to grip with their nails besides the screen.

Back
Top Bottom