Who has the best looking cage, POST PICS!

Heres a few pictures of mine.

IMG_2178.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

I think Grumpy's outdoor cage looks the best :D

It's not much to look at from the outside...

DSC01705.jpg

DSC01698.JPG

But I think it looks like a really nice place for a chameleon on the inside...

DSC01699.jpg

DSC01700.jpg

I just really like lots of natural, green plants, and a lot of climbing space for my guy. It helps that my yard is almost a jungle already.

Ok, I'm voting now. These are my top 3 favorite

1. KillJohn

I saw your thread when you had made it and know you put alot of work in it. It looks great and professional. Also like the customized background you added.

KingJohn02.jpg

2. MrWilson02

Yours just looks clean and well taken care of it. With normal screened cages you really make them look nice.

mrwilson01.jpg

Mrwilson02.jpg

3. zWhiteman

Yours is just crazy unique. Really has me thinking on my next enclosure project. Also like your dogs :p

zwhiteman01.jpg

zwhiteman02.jpg

Ok, I'm voting now. These are my top 3 favorite

1. KillJohn

I saw your thread when you had made it and know you put alot of work in it. It looks great and professional. Also like the customized background you added.

KingJohn02.jpg

2. MrWilson02

Yours just looks clean and well taken care of it. With normal screened cages you really make them look nice.

mrwilson01.jpg

Mrwilson02.jpg

3. zWhiteman

Yours is just crazy unique. Really has me thinking on my next enclosure project. Also like your dogs :p

zwhiteman01.jpg

zwhiteman02.jpg

Thanks for liking ours!!! Just so you know, we've removed the paper towels and replaced them with river rocks. Sinatra was trying to eat all the soil!!! We've actually moved around the plants and replaced Shooter's hibiscus with a fuller one.

Just wanted to post pictures of the cleaned up version of Shooter and Sinatra's enclosures. We moved things around a little bit and replaced a few plants, not to mention the unsightly paper towels with river rocks.

SAM_0882.jpg

SAM_0883.jpg

Back
Top Bottom