Will noise from a fan bother my cham?

LackThereOf

Hey, I just got my cham today so I hope it's the right forum to post this question in. Basically I sleep with a fan every night for the past god knows how long. For the time being while my cham is still young and in his small set up I have him positioned on my dresser, now the fan is ~12 feet away from him and I know they have bad hearing but does anyone think they'll be able to feel the vibrations from the fan? Also it's not pointed towards him either. Thanks!

I had a fan on today and my chams did not do anything they just fell asleep!:D but it kills the humidity level mine went from 68% to 9% witch is very bad!:(

Noise in general won't bother a cham unless they can feel the vibration. They don't have ears.

Chams can't hear. if the fan causes the chameleon to pick up vibrations then the chameleon will know it's there but they probably won't really mind it. make sure the fan points away from the cage/tank to prevent it drying the cage/tank out and the chameleon will probably just consider it another thing, like a tv, door, chair, strange object that is casually used by people that will never go near it or eat it.
my cham will climb on desk fans (they're off obviously) and sit on top just because they're covered in footholds and from the top of my desk fan he can see his whole kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom